Friday, May 13, 2011

Tidbits from Just A Second



Started planting in our vintage containers and was going to get photos, but it started raining, and I didn't want to get my camera (or me) wet. So I took a few shots inside instead. At right is a green enamel individual teapot planted with baby tears and sitting on a
vintage restaurant plate. I try to find objects that are wonderful alone and then enhance them by putting them together.

Here are a couple more great finds -
a tin flower bucket with hydrangeas, and how about lavender potpourri in tea infusers. Couldn't be cuter. Tina displays them on a silverplate serving piece. With their stamped fabric trim, they make cute little hostess gifts or favors or "treat yourself" items. Love it.











No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!