Friday, April 15, 2011




It is so windy out today that I am really surprised that Morris can work on th fence. I'm looking at the OPEN flag out front, and I wouldn't be surprised if it blew out of the holder. My little "Just A Second" sign was lying on the ground when I got here this AM. As Winnie the Pooh would say. "It's a blustery day out today". Where did that come from? It's been a while since I've read those stories to anyone.
(Continues on Saturday with photos added)
Working on the inside, since a china cabinet is going to be picked up on Monday, and everything in it has to find a home. That spurs me on to rearrange. Decided to bring the garden shop inside since I cannot go outside until the patio is finished and the weather is more spring-like. ( Now, it is snowing!)

The photo on left shows "honeysuckle" accents. Ever since the Rockford Register
Star, in their Living Spaces section, talked about "honeysuckle" being the new color this spring, I've had to search for that color, since it was missing from Just A Second. I think we have it covered in some small way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!