Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hardly finished and it was gone!





Remove Formatting from selectionFinally got the shop set early Wednesday before we opened and someone came in and bought the corner cabinet I had just accessorized. (I was going to paint it white, but ran out of time.) They loved it just the way it was and wanted it right then. So we were left with an empty corner and a wall full of nails. Fortunately, I had an antique door from an old farm house and was able to fill the corner with it, place a chair in front of it, add a few accessories, and it looked like it had been there forever.
I was very grateful that I didn't have to paint the corner piece, and for the sale, and for having what was needed to "fill the hole."

So happy to see the sun, finally, even if it is not going to last long.

Will be taking an Easter break from the store, and will enjoy the change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love hearing from you!