Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Featuring Felted Wool and More...

Advertising again in the Register Star GO section this weekend and next.  Giving you a sneak preview a couple of days ahead of time.  Stay tuned for a few more shots of the home decorating front...still trying to keep it simple and have managed to leave a few boxes not completely unpacked.  Maybe next year I'll not put them back up in the attic (or rather leave them at the bottom of the steps for John to take up to the attic).  John is the sentimental one who can't bear to part with anything that was on the tree or around the house when the kids were still home.  I listened in on an organizer's words to her client (my daughter) when she reminded her that we only have so much emotional energy, and it is much better to spend it on the people in our lives rather than on the things in our lives.  And I'll leave you with those words of wisdom as I go gather many more "things" to decorate for our simple Christmas.